‘5-star agency’ is a thing of the past.
The first headline draft for this article was originally ‘Six sells’. However, our numerous gender, diversity and equality consultants strongly advised against such ambiguity and recommended that we should ‘do our homework first’. Because we didn’t want to offend any feelings with our 6th consecutive award, one of our master students – during detention – made an instructive animation about it, which finally communicates the topic in a non-x-rated and yet youthful way.
Because we were really happy again, just like children, about our (attention: pun) b r a n d new award, the ‘German Brand Award 2020’, which we had received for the brand relaunch for our customer HAILO – which does not mean that we are not just as happy about these 5 awards:
- “Best International Full Service Retail Marketing Agency 2019” (EU Business News London)
- “Marketing Specialists of the Year 2020” (AI-Media London)
- “Best International Full Service Retail Marketing Agency 2020” (Corporate LiveWire Berlin)
- “Best International Full Service Marketing Agency 2020” (KMH Media Group Berlin)
- “Best International Full Service Marketing Agency 2020” (Lawyer International London)
So now we have to bow down – understandably – six times.